Important Safety and Rules
We care about the safety of others! In order for us to do this we all need to work together. We ask that you abide by the rules posted here and where present on each inflatable or signs posted.
We carry liability insurance coverage and our insurance requires us to set up the equipment
All rentals will require signing a damage responsibility & liability waiver
1. Once we set up the inflatable and stake into position, do not remove or attach anything to the stakes.
2. Do not tape or tie anything to the inflatable or equipment.
3. If the wind exceeds 25 mph exit the inflatable and shut down immediately.
4. Each inflatable has a weight limit and capacity limity specific to each unit.
5. All equipment needs to be supervised by an adult od capable strength.
6. NO shoes, sharp objects, food, or drinks in or near the equipment
7. Never unplug electricity or power off the inflatable when children are in or around the inflatable.
8. Avoid allowing older kids and younger kids together incase they get to rough.
9. If there is impending bad weather, exit the inflatables, power down, unplug, and cover as much as possible.
10. Always be aware of your surroundings.
11. Never let animals in or around the inflatables and equipment.
12. Do not exceed 100 feet from your power source to the blower.
13. Keep at least 50 to 100 feet away with open flames.